we're hiring (again)! we're looking to add a creative, outgoing and professional design intern to our team. the ideal candidate will be san diego based and completing coursework in architecture or interior design, or a recent graduate with experience in either discipline. in this position, you'll work closely with us on a wide variety of projects and get hands-on experience in a high-end boutique design firm.
- Taking measurements, photos and executing accurate floor plans and measured drawings
- Creating 3D models
- Drafting with AutoCAD
- Ability to exercise good judgement and develop creative design solutions
- Preparation of presentation materials
- Will assist design team in all phases of projects
- Working towards a degree in Architecture or Interior Design or equivalent experience; recent graduates also considered
- Proficiency in Rhino, AutoCAD and Photoshop
- 2-3 years experience in architecture or interior design
- Proficiency with full Adobe Creative Suite strongly preferred
- Ability to create 3D renderings or hand sketched renderings is a major plus
- Professional in appearance and conduct
- Excellent communication skills
- Intelligent, quick learner, honest, reliable and hard working
- Must have a California Driver License
Our intern program includes a 30-day trial period, with the opportunity to receive compensation at $10.50/hour after the trial period is completed.
To apply – please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com and include the subject line: Design Internship Application.